The recent speaker’s series event, Careers At Yale, featured several of our African-American leaders across campus. During the event, the panel listed below shared their career path and provided advice on how to navigate through Yale.
- Ronnell Higgins, Chief of Police and Director of Public Safety
- Jonathan Holloway, Dean of Yale College and Edmund S. Morgan Professor of African American Studies, History & American Studies
- Rise Nelson, Director, Afro-American Cultural Center and Assistant Dean, Yale College
- John Mayes, Associate Vice President and Chief Procurement Officer
- Deborah Stanley-McAulay, Chief Diversity Officer
Check out the photos here.