The Yale African American Affinity Group (YAAA) invites you to attend Careers At Yale featuring several of our African-American leaders across campus. During the event, which will take place on May 18, from 12 – 1 p.m. at 55 Whitney in room 369, you will have the opportunity to learn more from our panel of leaders which includes:
• Ronnell Higgins, Chief of Police and Director of Public Safety
• Jonathan Holloway, Dean of Yale College and Edmund S. Morgan Professor of African American Studies, History & American Studies
• Rise Nelson, Director, Afro-American Cultural Center and Assistant Dean, Yale College
• John Mayes, Associate Vice President and Chief Procurement Officer
• Deborah Stanley-McAulay, Chief Diversity Officer
All are invited to come network and learn more about their career paths, ah ha moments, how they’ve navigated through obstacles, office politics, and more.
Bring your lunch and questions. Dessert is on us!
Space is limited, so please register here.